Lost To The Sea Sponsors Page
The following is a list of our partners and sponsors:
The Lost To The Sea Memorial initial construction and development is was funded through a partnership between:
Ongoing maintenance of the Memorial Site, as well as continuing research and development of the Lost To The Sea website are being funded through our sponsors.
- Ship Level Sponsors
- Yarmouth International Yacht Race Committee
- Barquentine Level Sponsors
- Roaring 20's Antique Car ClubSponsorship Level
- Brigantine Level Sponsors
- Laura Seamone
- Sandra Guinan
- Cora Doucette - in memory of Neil Robitaille
- Schooner Level Sponsors
- Ruth Kirk - in memory of James Moyes Kirk
- A vessel larger than a boat for transporting people or goods by sea.
- This level is reserved for a one time donation of $1000.00+.
- A sailing ship of three or more masts having the foremasts rigged square and the aftermast rigged fore-and-aft.
- Level $500.00 +.
- A sailing ship of three or more masts rigged square on the foremast and fore-and-aft on the others
- Level $250.00+.
- A two-masted, square-rigged ship with an additional gaff sail on the mainmast.
- This level is reserved for a gift of $100.00+.
- A two-masted sailing ship, square-rigged on the foremast and having a fore-and-aft mainsail.
- Reserved for a donation of $50.00+.
- Usually a fishing vessel having two or more masts with fore and aft sails, similar to the famous Bluenose.
- For a one time gift of $25.00+.